Abbott Panbio HIV Self-Test
The Panbio™ HIV Self Test lets you know your HIV status in just 15 minutes. Test in the privacy of home with a simple fingerstick. Our 3rd generation, highly accurate, trusted HIV testing technology detects HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies using one drop of blood. Easy test procedure with no special equipment needed.
Discretely perform an HIV test at home
Abbott made the first HIV antibody blood test approved by the US FDA in 1985
Result in 15 minutes
Simple fingerstick test procedure
Store the test kit at 2-30°C (36-86° F). Do not freeze and do not use if it is expired.
Simple fingerstick test procedure, please refer the IFU insert in the packing or watch our 'HOW TO USE' video.
- Please read the instruction manual in the packing before use.
- Whether the result is positive or negative, you should consult with your doctor before making any medical decisions.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Perform test only by using a fresh blood sample. Not to be used with serum or plasma sample.
- Lancet and Specimen dropper are for single-use only. Do not reuse.
- If you do not understand the instruction for use, please reach out to provided Technical Service contact.
- Keep the Self Test and the components out of the reach of children.
Legal manufacturer: Abbott Rapid Diagnostics Jena GmbH Orlaweg 1, D-07743 Jena, Germany
**Due to different registration requirements of different governments, this item can only be shipped to Hong Kong address. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.**
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.