Formoonsa Cup Menstrual Cup 2nd generation Classic Conical 42 ml
NEW sanitary item for the WOMEN!
Menstrual Cup helps you feel clean and fresh during your menstrual period. Compare to the traditional sanitary products, the longer it is used the less it cost and the more environmentally friendly it becomes!
- Specially design for Asian women.
- Purple and conical shape, which makes it easier to insert.
- 42 ml large capacity, reducing the frequency of changing.
- Six airholes design makes it easier to release the vacuum effect.
- Manufactured in Taiwan with 100% medical-grade silicone
- Holds US patent license authorization for inward cup fold with no spill design
- Have volume markings, easier for woman to observe their blood flow and manage their own health.
- Continuous use up to 12 hours
- With proper care it is reusable for up to 5 years.
- Comes with a boilable sterilization cup, makes it easier to carry and store.0
Helps you feel clean and fresh during your menstrual period. Doesn't affect the vagina's natural ability to self-lubricate. It won't dry out the vagina mucosa.It can hold more menstrual blood compared to the traditional sanitary items. It decreases the frequency of replacement and inconvenience upon use. It can be used while sleeping, exercising and live your day-to-day life restriction free. Compare to the traditional sanitary products, the longer it is used the less it cost and the more environmentally friendly it becomes!
Formoonsa Menstrual Cup Comparison
- Training cup (Flow 10ml, for practice use and light days)
- Standard (Flow 20ml, for low blood flow and beginner)
- Large (Flow 30ml, for heavy blood flow)
- Soft (Flow 42ml, for heavy blood flow)
- There are Beginner Standard Set and Heavy Flow Large Set for beginner.
Q & A
Q: How to insert your menstrual cup?
A: Before use, wash hands thoroughly with mild soap and warm water. Sit on the toilet with your knees apart, squat or stand with one leg raised on the toilet or bathtub edge. Close the lid and fold the cup, firmly hold the folded cup using the index finger and thumb, spread the labia using the other hand, slowly insert the cup. Once the removal ring is fully inserted into the vaginal canal, you can stop. If you found it hard to insert, you can use pjur WOMAN Nude Water-based Lubricant or other water based lubricant for better insertion.
Q: How to fold the menstrual cup?
A: Here are two types of folding methods that are easy for beginners to handle.
C-fold: The cup is folded in half to form a rim C.
Punch down fold: Fold the rim inwards and fold both sides around it. Compared to the C-fold, the tip is thinner and the cup is easier to open in the vagina.
Q: How do I know if the cup is placed correctly?
A: Move your finger in a circular motion to make sure the cup is nicely fitted alongside the vaginal wall. Gently twist the cup from side to side. If you feel there is suction then it means that the cup is inserted in correctly.
Q: How to remove your menstrual cup?
A: Slightly press on the cup’s lower receptacle area or side to release the suction. Insert finger into the vaginal canal, hook the finger onto the removal ring, gently shake the cup from side to side, and pull down. Open lid into flower shaped cup, empty content.
Things to avoid:
- Do NOT use this product during sexual intercourse.
- This product is not intended for birth control, nor does it prevent Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD).
- Do NOT use this product if you suffered from Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS).
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.