iroha petit PLUM
Enjoy a new pleasure experience with iroha petit
iroha petit is a one-time use item, contains 98% water which make it a smooth and new feel.
You may cool it in the refrigerator, warm it in the bath, or use it at any temperature you like.
Enjoy a new pleasure experience that is different from your hands and silicone.
iroha petit Series
How To Use
- While supporting the cup with one hand, slowly peel off the lid
- Throw away the water inside
- Place the cup on your palm and carefully squeeze the cup.
- Hold the handle with your fingers in the way you like
- This is a one-time use item, please use as soon as possible after opening
- This product does not vibrate
- Please take the product out slowly
- The main body contains agar. Do not use if you are at risk of agar allergies.
- Do not use on areas with a wound, swelling, inflammation or rash.
- If you feel any abnormality in your body during use, stop using it immediately and consult a doctor.
- Do not use or store the product within the reach of infants and pets. There is a risk of accidents and troubles due to accidental ingestion.
- Do not put it in a fire or heat it. Also, do not use or leave it at high temperatures. It may cause rupture or damage.
- If strong force is applied, it may be damaged. Please do not to press it strongly or drop it when using.
- Do not insert into the body. It may not be possible to remove it.
- Do not use solvents such as thinner, benzine, and alcohol. It may cause deformation or discoloration.
- Do not use or store in direct sunlight or places with high temperatures. It may cause discoloration, deformation or deterioration.
- Do not use detergent or alcohol. There is a risk of deterioration or discoloration.
- Do not drop, step on, or subject it to strong impact. There is a risk of damage.
- Do not heat in a microwave oven or heat above 70 ℃. The product may melt.
- Do not freeze. It may be damaged.
- Do not put this product in your mouth or swallow it.
- Do not use in salt water or seawater. It may cause deformation or deterioration.
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.